Joy Street Life + Home is a distinctive gift boutique located in the Cultural District of West Concord, Massachusetts. It’s a welcoming shopping destination to find the perfect present, decor for your own home and a special little pick me up.
Opened in Spring 2017, Joy Street Life + Home was born out of passion to bring designers and customers together in a warm and friendly space. The boutique features products from more than 250 companies including women-owned businesses, New England-based businesses, and Fair Trade lines. Each and every product is carefully selected for the store to spark those moments of joy when you find that perfectly special something. With locally themed and handmade goods as well as standout essentials, we have exactly what you didn’t even know you were hoping to find!
Curated collections include:
- Safety – face masks, hand sanitizer, don’t touch keys
- Maileg toys from Denmark – extensive collection
- Baby blankets/swaddles in organic cotton + bamboo
- Handmade jewelry – Ink + Alloy, Laughing Sparrow, Scout, Keva
- Handmade + letterpress greeting cards
- S’well bottles + Eats, Swig stemless
- Sticker wall + oodles of fun pick up gifts for kids
- Home – French Bull, Kate Nelligan, cookbooks and more
- Solar-powered mason jar night lights
- Modern Moose pendulum clocks – 45+ styles
- Gourmet treats – Sugarfina, Seattle Chocolate, McCrea’s caramels
- Town love – zip code pillows by Alexandra Ferguson, mugs, keychains + notepads
Jen McGonigle is the owner of Joy Street, creative soul of the business and a long time resident of West Concord, Massachusetts. She is passionate about bringing designers & customers together and finds so much joy in making people happy. Joy Street was created as a destination to experience the magic of giving, which truly is the greatest gift!
You can find Jen enjoying time with her family when she isn’t curating the perfect collections for the boutique!