Joy Street Life + Home is a distinctive gift boutique located in the Cultural District of West Concord, Massachusetts.
Opened in Spring 2017, Joy Street Life + Home was born out of passion to bring designers and customers together in a warm and friendly space. Joy Street features products from more than 200 companies including 75+ women-owned businesses, 40+ New England-based businesses.
Curated collections include:
- Safety - face masks, hand sanitizer, don't touch keys
- Maileg toys from Denmark - extensive collection
- Baby blankets/swaddles in organic cotton + bamboo
- Handmade jewelry - Ink + Alloy, Laughing Sparrow, Scout, Keva
- Handmade + letterpress greeting cards
- S'well bottles + Eats, Swig stemless
- Sticker wall + oodles of fun pick up gifts for kids
- Home - French Bull, Kate Nelligan, cookbooks and more
- Solar-powered mason jar night lights
- Modern Moose pendulum clocks - 45+ styles
- Gourmet treats - Sugarfina, Seattle Chocolate, McCrea's caramels
- Town love - zip code pillows by Alexandra Ferguson, mugs, keychains + notepads
Joy Street is located in the heart of West Concord Center (across from Woods Hill Table) and is owned by long-time West Concord resident, Jen McGonigle.